Bubble Football is really popular with the hens and is less football and more games. After all, this is a hen do, so why not divide your group into teams and come in fancy dress, or team colours?
This event is all about fun. Bump roll and laugh your way through a truly hysterical event weather you’re playing or viewing. Strap yourselves into your own one man body zorb and split off into teams. Rather than tackle, use the more effective barge to win the ball off your opponents sending them flying end over end in the process. When in control of the ball, if you can stop yourself howling with laughter for long enough, dribble it forward before smashing it home past the goalie, but beware, a barge could come from any direction!
Also enjoy a number of other bubble games from Bump the Bride to Queen of the Ring.
You need to be a member to see this offer!Back
• Bubble Football
• Bulldog MayHEN
• Bump the Bride
• Queen of the Ring
• Team Relay
• Event Coordinator who acts as a Referee
• Pitch Hire
• 10 Bubble Suits
• Team Photo
• Pink Bubbly
• Bubble MayHEN Format
NEED TO KNOW
• Sports footwear is advised (no studs or moulded boots)
• Shower and changing facilities are available on site
• The majority of our events are held outdoors on 3G pitches
• Subject to availability we have indoor facilities in set locations around the UK
• Minimum group size of 10, if the number drops below 10 the price per person will increase
• Groups of 10-19 players play for 60 minutes, 20-24 players play for 90 minutes and 25+ players play for 120 minutes